Now is the time to envision the future of your practice and keep moving forward to ensure you are well-positioned for it.
- Revisit short and long term business planning, including adjustments to your goals and budget.
- Take a fresh look at your practice. Is it too big, too small, out of date?
- Based on your goals and market conditions, consider if you should you buy your space, renegotiate your lease, relocate, expand, or none of the above.
- Know where you are in your lease term. If you are 12-18 months from expiration, it is time to take action.
- If you currently own your building or space, now may be a great opportunity to consider refinancing debt.
We are currently offering a FREE Lease Consultation to assess your current situation and how we can help with your plans for the future.Tags: Alabama healthcare real estate, buyer representation, commercial real estate, Crown Tenant Advisors, dental real estate, Georgia Healthcare Real Estate, healthcare real estate, Indiana healthcare real estate, lease negotiation, lease renewal, lease restructure, medical real estate, North Carolina healthcare real estate, office relocation, real estate broker, Small Business, South Carolina healthcare real estate, tenant advisor, tenant representation, Tennessee healthcare real estate, veterinary real estate